We only use them to make the site work better.
By using this website, you agree that the ecocivilisation.eu website sets cookies on your device.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files with small pieces of data that are used to identify your computer as you use a computer network. Specific cookies known as HTTP cookies are used to identify specific users and improve your web browsing experience.
WHY DOES OUR WEBSITE NEED COOKIES?
The main purpose of the cookies is to enable (our) web server to present customized web pages to the user, which enable the experience when visiting (our) web site to be more personal and to respond better to individual user needs. The interaction between the user and the website is faster and easier with the help of cookies. With their help, the website remembers the individual’s preferences and experiences, thus saving the user time when visiting again, and browsing the website is thus more efficient and enjoyable.
WHICH COOKIES DOES OUR SITE USE?
COOKIE CONTROL OR HOW CAN YOU TURN COOKIES ON AND OFF
- Click »Tools« at the top of your browser and select »Settings«.
- Click »Show advanced settings«, scroll to the “Privacy« section, and click the »Content settings« button.
- Select »Allow local data setup«.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Click »Tools« at the top of your browser and select »Internet Options«, then click the »Privacy« tab.
- Click »Tools« at the top of your browser and select »Options«.
- Then select the »Privacy« icon.
- Click »Cookies« and select »Allow parties to create cookies«.
- Click the gear icon at the top of your browser and select »Settings«.
- Click »Privacy«, then check »Disable the use of third-party cookies and advertising cookies«.
- Click »Save«.
How to manage cookies on a Mac. To enable cookies on our website, follow the steps below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
- Click »Explorer« at the top of your browser and select »Settings«.
- Scroll down to »Cookies« in the »Inbox« section.
- Select the »Never ask« option.
Safari on OSX
- Click »Safari« at the top of your browser and select »Settings«.
- Select »Visited pages only«.
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click »Mozilla« or »Netscape« at the top of your browser and select »Settings«.
- Scroll down to »Cookies« in the »Privacy and Security« section.
- Select »Allow cookies only for the source website«.
- Click »Menu« at the top of your browser and select »Settings«.
- Then select »Options« and the »Advanced« tab.
READ MORE ABOUT COOKIES
To know more about cookies, visit one of the following pages: www.allaboutcookies.org, www.piskotki.net
This website is operated by Vibacom.